9.0.5 Released

Helen Brown

Accordance 9.0.5 adds new features in response to user feedback.

It is NOW available in Check for Updates. You can also go here to download it. This upgrade is free to users of version 9. See our announcement on this new version.

Here is some of what we changed:

1. A new option lets you select the former behavior of the Add Pane and Reseource Palette menus instead of "sticky menus".
  2. The Syntax Construct interface underwent simplification and modification.
  3. A My Groups menu item in the contextual menu lets you amplify to any module in a User Group.
  4. Cycling between zones is supported with Option-command-[ or ].
  5. You now can keep the folder named Accordance in the Application Support of your user or the main hard drive (local domain).

Enjoy!

Sorry, the link is fixed now. That's what comes of posting while being driven along a freeway on a hectic trip!

My 9.0.4 doesn't find it..I get SPICQ TNDT TWOT IVP NT Commentary and Wallace Greek but no 9.0.5 if i click other updates i have NAVARRA and ESV Crossref.

Helen responded in another post that 9.0.4 will not show the 9.0.5 update and she suspects that will be the case for 9.0.5 not showing 9.0.6 as well. She says that will be rectified in later updates.

My 9.0.4 doesn't find it..I get SPICQ TNDT TWOT IVP NT Commentary and Wallace Greek but no 9.0.5 if i click other updates i have NAVARRA and ESV Crossref.

9.0.5 is really fast! Thank you very much to everyone at Accordance for that update. Everything is much faster and the "non sticky menu and tab" option (see the option in "Preferences") is very very nice.

Beno

Cheers for the keystroke command to change zones! http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Archived