Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture Vol. I

Helen Brown

The ACCS is a very important compilation of the comments of early Christian writers on the text of the Bible, published by Inter-Varsity Press. Volume I includes 12 of the print volumes and 42 1/2 of the books of the Bible. There are more details here, and an evaluation by David Lang who converted the text for Accordance, on our Blog.

This invaluable CD-ROM is now available. It retails at $480, but our sale price is just $384.

• 5 years later...

The print version of the series has been out for a long time now. Where does the Accordance version stand?

Making good progress through some extraordinarily difficult etexts!

Hi Helen... I tried to follow both of these links (There are more details here, and an evaluation by David Lang who converted the text for Accordance, on our Blog.) and the didn't seem to take me to the ACCS. Here are the results I received.

Thanks for visiting, but the page or file you requested does not exist. Please return to the home page and try again.

I would have posted screenshots but the option to attach files wasn't available for some reason.

That's what happens when a 5 year old post is resurrected! ACCS vol 1 is here, and an article on it is here.

Great! It's fixed, however, the link "The ACCS Volume 1 retails at $480, now on sale for $384." at the bottom of the Buzz page results in the message "The item you are seeking is not available." Thank you Helen for all you do!

That's what happens when a 5 year old post is resurrected! ACCS vol 1 is here, and an article on it is here.

The link in Helen's post today will take you to the product description (listing the sale price). The link from the blog (vintage 2009) is broken, as you have noted. Use the two links in Helen's post.

The new broken link is not the 2 Helen gave me, but one on the web page of the second link she gave me. Both of the links Helen gave me are now working. Thanks for the help though.

Archived