Instant details box size

Greg Terry

I would like to see the popup box for scripture links (or eventually instant details) be a little taller for the iPod. As it is, it seems rather cramped. Since it is a popup box, more visible lines would have no negative effect on program function. More viewing space would be appreciated.

I would like to see the popup box for scripture links (or eventually instant details) be a little taller for the iPod. As it is, it seems rather cramped. Since it is a popup box, more visible lines would have no negative effect on program function. More viewing space would be appreciated.

We're looking a several enhancements of the instant details view at the moment. Increasing it's vertical size is definitely one of them.

Scott.

Thanks, Scott!

I really appreciate the hard work you and the team have put into Accordance for iOS. I am sure sometimes you feel a little discouraged because it seems us users are always requesting new features or complaining about something but I can say that I am delighted to have Accordance and my resources with me wherever I may be. I look forward to each new release of Accordance for iOS and am quite appreciative of the product as it currently stands.

• 4 weeks later...

We're looking a several enhancements of the instant details view at the moment. Increasing it's vertical size is definitely one of them.

While you're at it, please add auto-close feature when I start scrolling text. No need to tap on the Close icon in the top left corner, just scroll up or down and popup closes automatically.

While you're at it, please add auto-close feature when I start scrolling text. No need to tap on the Close icon in the top left corner, just scroll up or down and popup closes automatically.

The current implementation of the instant details view will close automatically if a user starts scrolling text.

Scott.

Archived