BiblicalTraining.org videos not playing

Nicholous Rogers

The video for BiblicalTraining.org>Foundations>Life is a Journey does not play for me today. I was able to view these videos in the past few days without issue, but today the window for the video opens and I only get the audio from these videos.

Anyone else having this problem as well?

Hi all, this problem still persist for me and now Daniel Semler has confirmed that he is having the same issue on his Windows machine. I have a Windows 7 mini-Laptop that is doing the same thing.

Please help!

Edited by Nicholous Rogers

The specific issue I saw was that the window that should play video would pop up but all I would get would be the sound.

The window initial pops up fairly small and resizes once the video has begun to stream, but that is not happening.

If I manually resize the window while I am dragging it to a new size a portion of the window to the bottom shows all black but once I let go over the mouse it goes blank (white) and I see nothing but the vimeo control bar.

Rebooting Acc and my laptop makes no difference.

The Mac is fine. Like Nicholous I was viewing these videos fine only a few days before.

tx

D

I was taking a look at this issue this morning and the first time I would click on the video link, I would get only the audio (from the Vimeo address). When I closed that window and clicked the video link again, I would get the video. This happened pretty consistently with nearly every chapter in that section.

Alas that does not work for me.

I can open the same video multiple times in succession and all I get is the audio.

Thx

D

Julie, I tried to do the same thing as you, but it would take sometimes 3, then up to 7 times when I would click to open the video link and then close the window and try again. I'm also running Accordance on a Windows 7 machiine with the same results.

Any news on this? Has a solution been found?

• 2 years later...

I cannot get any media to play in the Biblical Training module. No audio, no video. Is it supposed to work? I didn't know if the audio and video are supposed to play in Accordance.

Thanks

--

Brett

Accordance 12.1.1
macOS 10.12.5

Brett,

I can't get anything to function properly either. Wondering if older versions of Accordance can still play them.

Julie

Acc12.1.1

The first video in "Life is a Journey" played for me on both Mac and iOS. The audio doesn't play on either platforms. Also sues with Biblical training app.

The audio link issue is a bug in 12.1.1 and has been reported. The videos seem to be working, except for the video introduction to "Bible Survey: A Big Screen Perspective." 

• 3 years later...

BiblicalTraining videos don't work. Audios all okay. Is this a Vimeo problem or other. Seems like taking the URL directly to Vimeo in a browser says "video not found"

All the Accordance "help" videos work fine...

Is BiblicalTraining 2.2 (c) 2014, the latest version? Seems like that was bundled with the install ...