A Few Bugs on Yosemite

Dr. Nathan Parker

I have uncovered a few bugs with Accordance on Yosemite I'm just reporting here for the developers to know about. These have all occurred on Yosemite beta 2. For starters, if the Opening Splash screen is enabled, it refuses to go away upon launching the program, even if I click continue. Right now, I've just turned it off.

Additionally, when loading my startup workspace, instead of it opening a single copy of my preferred Bible in the workspace, it opens two copies (I didn't touch the workspace settings, so this is quite strange).

I was also having an issue with large module updates lagging last night, but performance seems better now., so I think we're OK there.

I can keep battle testing Accordance on Yosemite for you to help you iron out any more bugs I encounter. Any screenshots/screencasts I'll PM to a developer so I don't leak out any Yosemite surprises. :-)

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I noticed this bug while highlighting in Yosemite and Accordance 10.4.3.2 this morning. It happened to me yesterday as well (only once), but I wasn't thinking far enough ahead to get a screenshot yesterday.

This has only happened the first time I try to choose a highlight. After clicking outside of the highlight box to make it disappear, everything goes back to normal and it doesn't appear for a while again. Not sure if this has been found or not yet, but I just wanted to inform the powers that be.

post-31238-0-13380400-1406543422_thumb.png

The same sort of black screen has happened to me several times. I work in fullscreen mode, so I don't know if it also happens in a smaller window.

http://f.cl.ly/items/0n0a0T0L3R0b1n1n371H/Screen%20Shot%202014-07-30%20at%2011.10.36%20AM.png

I agree with nate62. It's happened to me multiple times since my previous post (unrelated to highlighting most of the time now). It's pretty easy to get things to come back (just click on the text), but just wanted Accordance to be aware.