The Library Window

Timothy Jenney

Hi, everyone! This thread is for comments, feedback and discussion on the Library Window webinar.

I am also looking for sample Library organizations to feature on tomorrow's webinars. Have any you'd like to share with other users? Send a screen shot to me at drj [AT] accordancebible.com. [Yes, this is short notice. I wish I'd thought of asking you for this earlier, but I just had the idea this morning!]

Thanks for another great presentation Dr. J. I'm really enjoying these sessions and I've learned something new in each of the two that I've attended and am looking forward to participating in others. I appreciate you doing these and your style of presenting is fantastic. Clear, precise and easy to follow. Keep up the good work.

Blessings.

Thanks so much, Donald! Your questions and other interaction help make for some great interactive sessions.

I just finished listening to the recording of this webinar, and found it helpful. In particular, I didn't realize that the default text display could be set for more than one module at a time. How handy!

I wanted to follow up on the discussion about option clicking and command clicking on the disclosure triangles. On my installation (Accordance 8.1.3 on a PPC Mac running 10.4.11), command clicking on the disclosure triangle opens just the sub folders (and sub-sub folders) in the corresponding folder. Option-clicking, as discussed in the webinar, opens all of the folders throughout the Library window.

Lorinda Hoover

P.S. It was fun to see my library used as an example. If anyone has questions about how I've organized it, feel free to ask.

I just checked, and the webinar session downloaded, unstuffed, and ran just fine, so please try again.

You do need the player to run it, from the bottom of the page.

Archived