Any Video Demo of Accordance on Iphone?

YingLam

Just curious because I have not yet upgraded to ios 4.2 and I am still using Accordance 8.4.7

The performance of Iphone Accordance app would be the key for me to decide...coz I was told that I must be a 9.x user to use the Iphone app, right?

And as a Logos Iphone app user, I am very interested in comparing their performance over the original language parsing info popup. This is the area I really have high expectation on Accordance.

Just curious because I have not yet upgraded to ios 4.2 and I am still using Accordance 8.4.7

The performance of Iphone Accordance app would be the key for me to decide...coz I was told that I must be a 9.x user to use the Iphone app, right?

And as a Logos Iphone app user, I am very interested in comparing their performance over the original language parsing info popup. This is the area I really have high expectation on Accordance.

As I understand you can download the app without having Accordance on your computer (and for free). Accordance for iPad does not sync with Accordance 9 yet. And the iPad version has the Easy Install option.

I can imagine that the team of Accordance looks forward to the new users who like to have the main application as well.

Thanks. I just installed Accordance app onto my sister's iphone4, who is running iOS 4.2.1. I saw very few resources, and can't install anything more. I suppose this is because my account is not Accordance 9.x.

But my first impression is really good. Its response over the parsing info is a lot faster than that in Logos app.

Great job!

Thanks. I just installed Accordance app onto my sister's iphone4, who is running iOS 4.2.1. I saw very few resources, and can't install anything more. I suppose this is because my account is not Accordance 9.x.

But my first impression is really good. Its response over the parsing info is a lot faster than that in Logos app.

Great job!

Accordance 9 is only needed for syncing with the iPhone directly (however, the feature itself is not yet enabled), though there are many other good reasons for buying it. Your modules can be downloaded directly from your online account. If you haven't set up your online account yet, you will need to do so. Then you'll be able to download everything you have purchased over the years onto your iPhone (with just a few exceptions). However, the largest modules have been disabled for now, while we expand our server capacity to handle all the requests (see the other thread in this forum).

We trust your sister will enjoy our free app and the included free modules

Should I setup my online account through the app, or you mean the 'my account' at accordance website, which I have already setup?

The same account you use for Accordance on your computer.

Although I plan on buying Accordance for Mac in February, if I were to buy modules with the account I set up for my iPhone and iPad, would I still be able to use them without having purchased the Mac version yet?

It may not be obvious, but after you download and install the app, go to the Library, then tap the icon (down arrow) in lower left. This will bring up Easy Install listing everything that you can install, either for free, or what you already have purchased (if you have the Mac app). There are at least 3 bundles listed as "Starters" that I think anyone can download. Do them one at a time due to the server load at the moment.

I am curious as to what is in each of these; is there overlap among them, etc.? i.e., if you load the biggest one (I think 90+meg), does it include the smaller ones? or is each distinct? It would be nice if there was a listing somewhere, either in the iOS app itself or on the web site that gave the details. (Or perhaps it's there and I just haven't found it?)

I am curious as to what is in each of these; is there overlap among them, etc.? i.e., if you load the biggest one (I think 90+meg), does it include the smaller ones? or is each distinct? It would be nice if there was a listing somewhere, either in the iOS app itself or on the web site that gave the details. (Or perhaps it's there and I just haven't found it?)

Once Easy Install accesses your account, you will see a list of modules available for install. Each module's size is listed there.

Once Easy Install accesses your account, you will see a list of modules available for install. Each module's size is listed there.

It's not the size, but the *content.* Do the contents of any of the 3 overlap? Or are all 3 needed to get everything offered this way?

On the iOS you just need to add the iOS Starter Package and it will complete what is downloaded automatically with the app. You don't need the Starter for 9, nor the Entry nor any other Starter packages.

Archived