To all who use it - review it...

William B

Just checked the AppStore and this app still has no ratings. There appears to be a lot of us on the forums, and I think ratings have a role in placement in search (may be wrong, but it makes sense). So for all who use it, we really should review it. At the very least it shows appreciation for others in Christ who are working hard to build this software for us to use.

Wouldn't take us long........

Thanks for the encouragement, William. We truly do appreciate all of the reviews we receive, as it makes a big difference in how visible Accordance is in the App Stores.

I'm seeing 13 ratings and 8 customer reviews for the current version:

Screen Shot 2014-01-04 at 2.37.30 PM.png

And 472 ratings and 226 customer reviews for all versions:

Screen Shot 2014-01-04 at 2.37.44 PM.png

I think one thing that affects this is the country as the reviews section in the Canadian store is different.

I'm seeing 13 ratings and 8 customer reviews for the current version:

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-01-04 at 2.37.30 PM.png

And 472 ratings and 226 customer reviews for all versions:

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-01-04 at 2.37.44 PM.png

Hmm mines shows -

post-29917-0-24385100-1388875663_thumb.jpg

post-29917-0-92405500-1388875680_thumb.jpg

Perhaps its because I'm in the uk?

Perhaps (almost) as important, I'm seeing what looks like a pretty sweet playlist in your iTunes, Rick--70s Explosion?

Good reminder, William B--thanks.

Hmmm....yes, that's a complilation of 30 "one hit wonders" from the 70s. Songs like "Put Your Hand in the Hand" by The Ocean and "Play that Funky Music" by Wild Cherry. Good stuff.

• Like 1

Some day we will be able to sync Accordance workspaces with iTunes playlists, so that opening one automatically opens the other. :) In the meantime, that sounds like a good playlist to exegete to.

• 5 months later...

a future accordance module so for example psalm 137 should have instant detail with links to all recordings of 'by the rivers of Babylon' by Boney m and others or in genesis we have a Link to Leonard cohens story of Isaac? ;o)

• Like 1

Fraser, that sounds like a User Tool (or, better, verse-by-verse User Notes file) just waiting to be made and uploaded to the Exchange!

Yeah thats true, so I have Accordance wrote before a few months, that it would be nice if Accordance make a blog with this topic.

Especially for the iOS Version, for the great Brother is it better to download from Accordance. So I have that wrote in the App-Store of my Country, with the reason, that Apple has problems to update. The App-Store Version is often an old Version. And Apple has passed it.

So in my Country I have done that work, for the rest of the World and the other App-Stores, it's up to you:-)

Greetings

Fabian