Upgrading to 11 Advanced Collection via Starter or Custom upgrade?

jaapcramer

I am using Accordance 10, started with the Original languages, during my study. Now I am working as a pastor and I was able to upgrade to the Advanced Collection. I like the software a lot; the wealth of content as well.

Now I am checking how to upgrade to advanced 11.

I see the advice that people having higher collection should purchase the upgrade to Starter 11 (49$). Does this automatically include the new modules that come with the Collections of Accordance 11, (chrysostom commentary's for example)?

Because using the Custom Upgrade I get a price of about 145$. I can imagine this is because of the new modules added to the Original, Essential and Advanced Collections, but I rather be sure.

Upgrading to the Starter Collection will give you Accordance 11 (the new program) and any modules in the Starter Collection you don't already have (for example, Dr. J's Bible Study Manual). If you are interested in the items added to the Advanced Collection, you probably want the Custom Upgrade to the Advanced. If you have any questions, you can call, chat with, or email the sales staff and they can clarify.

• Like 1

Do all the resources purchased for Accordance v10 work and transfer to Accordance v11?

@craigminah

Everything you own in Accordance belongs to you - you will not loose any book you already bought nor will pay for them again (thanks custom upgrade!)

So its your choice:

a) You can only upgrade to 11 (base engine) and keep your existing books (49,95)

b ) You can custom upgrade to your existing compilation and keep your existing books + getting newly added ones + 11 engine (custom price)

c) stay with 10... but you won't enjoy the handy new features of 11.

Edited by JayDee
  • Like 1