combining resources

Anthony Sepulveda

Hello,

I have the WBC OT & NT modules, but it doesn't appear as a combined resource. How do I set it up?

Thanks,

--anthony

It is done via the "Add parallel' button. Add WBC-OT as a parallel to a text.

Once that is displayed then under the WBC-OT text there is a 'combine tools' icon - two overlapping squares. Click on this and select the WBC-NT under the 'Attach an Additional Tool' heading.

Once you attached it you can save the combined tool.

Once you have saved the combined tool you can then add that combined tool from the "Add Parallel" button at any time.

Hi Steve,

In the Windows version, the Combine Tools icon does not appear after I open any one of the WBC modules as a parallel to the text. Could this be a bug?

Is it possible to combine other commentaries, like for example IVP OT and NT Background Commentaries into one?

Yes, rokas, just about all of our commentary sets can be combined as a single parallel pane. If it isn't working, ensure you have the latest version, and if you do - let us know in case we missed it.

I don't see it for ZIBBCOT/ZIBBCNT either. I can do it on Mac but not Windows. Nor with IVP OT/NT. Again it works on Mac.

All my modules are up to date.

The combined resources icon never shows up.

thx

D

Joel, that's wonderful!

However, I have the latest version (Acc 11.0.1) on Windows 7 and as Daniel I see nothing - so apparently this needs to be fixed.

I ran Easy Install and Content Update, and I'm already using 11.0.1, so I think it's all up to date. But still this icon doesn't show up in Windows.

• Like 1

Hi Joel, I confirm the button doesn’t appear on my system either. Acc 11.01 and Win 10 prev

• Like 1