How do I "test drive" Accordance 11's new resource layouts?

mythrenegade

Just a few weeks ago I FINALLY got my resources organized in Accordance. Sorted with dividers and such, I finally have an arrangement that is not a jumbled mess.

And then 11 comes out with a completely new way of organizing everything. My first response was to say "heck no" to the "Do you want Accordance to re-arrange everything" prompt. But then I watched the 11 video and the new arrangement looks pretty cool. So...

What file do I have to make a copy of so that if I want to go back to my current arrangement after having Accordance put it all in their style I can?

Accordance preferences? Something else? I'd like to give it a whirl, but if i don't like it, rebuilding everything to my current setup is a very big deal.

Joel

If you go to the help file it will explain how to back up:

file:///Applications/Accordance.app/Contents/Resources/Accordance%20Help/content/topics/04_gswa/backup_changes_to_library.htm

Here are the Library Categories:

file:///Applications/Accordance.app/Contents/Resources/Accordance%20Help/content/topics/04_gswa/library_categories.htm

I think if you put a lot of thought into your library setup, you will definitely want to be able to restore. The new categories made me think about my library arrangement and the icons are nicer. You can get the icons without converting your entire library if you change the name of any section to the standard. I did this to get the best of both worlds.

Sorry the links are not working, but you can cut and paste.

Edited by John Fidel