Finding Modules

Ron

I purchased Library 6. 1 [Premier] I'm excited by the potential but I can't find some of the books -

Temple [Edersheim], Sketches [Edersheim] and others.

What have I failed to do?

Ron

Hi Ron,

you should be able to find them on the Resource Palette under> Tools> then the third one down on the left hand side is> General Too> you should see them listed there.l

The Library 6 installer is so complicated internally, that it sometimes fails to add all the modules to Accordance, and sometimes even to move them.

These modules should be in General tools, if not try Add Module, anything you see in the Modules/Texts or Modules/Tools that is not dimmed, needs to be added. The first one in each group will need a password, I will send you these off-list.

If you want to be absolutely sure, use Add Modules to look at the modules folders on both Library CDs. If you see a black module there, do not add it, go back to the finder, copy it to your Accordance folder, and then add it. At Premier level you are entitled to all the modules.

Sorry for the hassles, we will try to do better on the next round, but it is hard to check every possible combination of installation and current level of Accordance!

Archived