L in the syntax for Rom 13:5

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I am looking at the syntax for Rom 13:5 which is : 5 διὸ ἀνάγκη ὑποτάσσεσθαι, οὐ μόνον διὰ τὴν ὀργὴν ἀλλὰ καὶ διὰ τὴν συνείδησιν. The chart is

post-32023-0-34796600-1390538178_thumb.jpg

I am puzzled by a couple of things The description of L is a clause : "A unit of grammatical organization, consisting of a subject and a predicate" to quote the ID. I see the predicate and the multiple adjuncts with the objects of the infinitive in it but no subject. The S contains the subject but appears to be outside the L which indeed I believe it is. Is this tagging correct ? Is the explanation of L to be interpreted a little less punctiliously, do I need to study more Greek syntax ? (the last one gets you no extra credit as the answer is obvious :))

Regarding the S I have another question. I understand that the subject itself is not represented by a word in the GNT28-T. What I don't get is that I would have expected the P-C-ἀνάγκη to be represented as :

P-------------- -

|

C ---------- ἀνάγκη

thus indicating the missing or implied verb also.

Is there a reason that this is not necessary here ? consistency with the grammar model perhaps or some other reason ? or should the verb be represented ?

Thx

D