Highlighting - My Definitions of them

Paul Daunno

I love the new feature of being able to sync my highlighting. I have a file I call IBS (Inductive Bible Study) and I have a good number of different patterns to represent things. For example a gold rectangle around an entire word means "God", a red rectangle means "Jesus", etc. Is there any place on the iOS app that tells me these definitions I've created like the OSX version of Accordance does? If not, I would like to submit this as a new feature request.

Yes, if you bring up the Highlight view as if you want to highlight a verse, the styles with their names will be shown, for your currently selected set of Highlights. Tap on the verse reference to do this.

Yes, if you bring up the Highlight view as if you want to highlight a verse, the styles with their names will be shown, for your currently selected set of Highlights. Tap on the verse reference to do this.

Thank you Helen, that solved my issue. Hopefully in a future release we will be able to highlight words in addition to verses so that I can do my IBS right on my iPad. For now this is a great start!

Archived