Downloaded Diagrams

ReformedDoc

Hi all,

I just downloaded diagrams for Romans and 1 Cor. from the Accordance Exchange.

Could someone help me with where to place these files and how to open them?

I have tried several things, unsuccessfully.

It does not matter where you put them. They may be old files so that the Mac does not recognize then when you double-click them, but Accordance should be able to open the file with the Open command (File menu).

It does not matter where you put them. They may be old files so that the Mac does not recognize then when you double-click them, but Accordance should be able to open the file with the Open command (File menu).

Thanks Helen, that is what i needed. I missed the open command in the file menu. :o

• 3 years later...

John,

I also download a couple of files from exchange, and tried to open with Accordance. However, the files are shaded and I can't access them, even when I use the open command on the accordance software.

Have you run into this problem at all, and could offer some advice? Here are the two files that I downloaded:

Pauline_Epistles_Diagram.sit

Philippians.sit

I have version 8.2.3

Thanks,

Kellan

The .sit file extension indicates these are compressed files. In the Finder, you should be able to double-click each file to uncompress them. The resulting files should easily open in Accordance.

Archived