Thompson Chain line drawings

Randy Cue

I cannot seem to find the line drawings in the Thompson Chain modules. For example, topic 4307b in the Harmonies and Illustrations module has a line drawing in the print version of the Thompson Chain Reference Bible and in another piece of software that I have, but not in Accordance. Am I not seeing it or does it not exist in Accordance? If it does not exist, is there any chance it could be added? There are many other line drawings as well. I am just using this one as an example. Thanks.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Randy,

Turn on the TOC for Thompson's and scroll down to Harmonies & Illustrations, click on the triangle to unfold the TOC for that section, click on the first entry called "Tree of Moses' Life"

Hope this helps.

Peace and Blessings,

Tim

(See comments in my next message)

Edited by twbeining

Randy,

Ignore what I said above. The reference listings are there but I can not find the drawings either.

Could someone from Accordance tell us where these drawings are located?

Tim

Thanks for trying Tim.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Could some one from Accordance please comment on the original post in this thread? Thank you.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

If you don't see them in the module they were probably not in the original e-text. I personally don't have a print copy on-hand but will follow up with someone who does. We can then look into incorporating them as we are able.

Thanks for your answer, Rick.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

• 9 months later...

If you don't see them in the module they were probably not in the original e-text. I personally don't have a print copy on-hand but will follow up with someone who does. We can then look into incorporating them as we are able.

Rick, anything on this yet?

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

I just followed up and will move it up in priority. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks, Rick.

Randy

Thanks for the heads-up. Thompson Chain v. 2.2 is now available as an update. Should fix these issues and more.

Thanks, Mark. They look great!

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads-up. Thompson Chain v. 2.2 is now available as an update. Should fix these issues and more.

Hi Mark, v 2.2 did fix some of the issues, but there are still some drawings missing.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

• 3 months later...

Just wondered if any more is being done on this topic. Some of the line drawings are of very poor quality. Thanks for looking into this.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Can anyone comment on this?

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

We're looking into obtaining better quality images from another source. Scanning them may not be an option because of bleed-through issues in the very thin paper in the original publication.

• Like 1

Thanks, Rick for looking into this matter.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy