Added usability to the Details window

Sean R.

I appreciate the Details feature of Accordance. Here are a couple ideas for improving this feature:

1. When accessing any of the Analysis Graphs viewed by Key Number, the key numbers and transliterations of the words are shown. Could this be improved to show the Hebrew or Greek words rather than transliterations? This applies only to Bible modules that are keyed with, for example, Strong's numbers.

2. The Analysis feature of the Details window is quite helpful. I would appreciate being able to triple-click an original language word to look it up in a lexicon (this would even be nice for English words). While I can easily copy the word and paste it into a search window, being able to look it up directly from the Analysis view would be convenient.

My suggestions are more in the category of refining an already great product and not in the arena of increasing the overall usefulness or power of Accordance. While these suggestions may be a bit frivolous, I do think such refinements would add to the already polished feel of Accordance.

Sean,

While you can't currently triple-click the Greek or Hebrew in the Analysis window, you can select a Greek or Hebrew word and then choose a lexicon from the Resource palette. Not as convenient as triple-clicking, but better than copying, opening a lexicon, pasting, and clicking OK.

Archived