I'd know there's a keyboard shortcut but . . .

Julia Falling

For the life of me, I can't remember how to do it! After opening an analysis zone to examine search results, I know there's a way to keep it so that I can run another search and compare —> say, I want to look at how two or more versions handle the same Greek word.

I did a search in Accordance Help and didn't find it. No doubt I used the wrong key words. Then I did a search on the forums – didn't find anything here, either, perhaps for the same reason.

I may just be experiencing the remnants of a brain cloud caused by a truly miserable virus that is currently receding, but don't want frustration to cause a relapse, send me into a decline . . .

Anyone remember how to do this?

Thanks!

Julie, what you may be remembering is the 'Keep' button on the Hits graph, which saves the current results an overlays or stacks it against a future search. Is this what you are recalling?

Aside from Keep, I am not aware of a way to put multiple version searches in the same analysis window. Usually, I would just open a second analysis window, one per version.

Joel – That is what I was thinking. Thanks. I was every bit as confused as I seemed to be. I see it works for the Hits graph so we can put the results of other searches in the same zone?

So what I need to do is to duplicate a tab, make it a separate zone, and that will keep all my analysis windows and also enable me to compare side by side.

Right - analysis windows (and all of the analytics) are linked to a tab, so just make a new tab if you want to have a new analytics zone.