suggestion for the research pane

Anthony Sepulveda

Hello,

Aside from the "[+] more" button to include more possible sources from each category, maybe we could also include a "[-] less" button to be able to get back to the original list (or somewhere in the middle) after exploring the full range of suggestions.

Thanks,

--anthony

Hi Anthony,

A minus will appear after you click the plus, to do exactly what you suggest. I usually only see it in Commentaries but its there.

Or perhaps I am misunderstanding your suggestions.

Edited : disregard this - I misread your post sorry. Was thinking Info not research - Helen has a better response below. Sorry.

Thx

D

Edited by Daniel Semler

The plus interchanges with the minus in the results pane. In the hits browser you must close and reopen the category to get back to the original set.

The minus does't appear in the results pane (in the Windows version, at least; unless there's an option to make it do so). But at least I can get to the original set as you said, by closing and reopening the category.

Sorry, I meant the More interchanges with the Less in the Results pane. There is neither plus nor minus. Those appear in the Info pane, and the plus appears in the Research browser.