Drill Down, Dig Deep

Timothy Jenney

[Advanced] Accordance offers three ways to initiate an investigation into biblical data: instant details, triple-click, and search all. Our programmers have recently tweaked the settings of each, allowing Accordance to "drill down" and "dig deep[er]" than ever before.

Thanks Dr. J, I had no idea that the changes were so significant. Really nice! Time for me to re-arrange my library order.

Thanks Dr. J, I had no idea that the changes were so significant. Really nice! Time for me to re-arrange my library order.

Yep. I was impressed too. I told the programmers this change was significant enough they should have charged for it! Alas, they thought we should just give it away to our users as a free update. ;-)

Everyone, I have to tell you I have never worked for a company that sought so hard to provide good value to their customers. I've been at the PCA convention here in Virginia Beach, VA this week. I can't tell you how many folks I've heard express their appreciation for our sales and support staff. Makes me proud to be a partner of it all!

[Advanced] Accordance offers three ways to initiate an investigation into biblical data: instant details, triple-click, and search all. Our programmers have recently tweaked the settings of each, allowing Accordance to "drill down" and "dig deep[er]" than ever before.

I always look forward to your podcasts, Dr. J. This time I have a question. The podcast shows that when hovering over a reference with the command key held down, the name of the source shows in the Instant Details window along with the source material. My 9.3.3 only shows the source material without the name of the source preceding it. Is there something in the Accordance Preferences that I need to check to get the name of the source material to show? Thanks for your help.

No this is automatic. Check that your version is really 9.3.3.

No this is automatic. Check that your version is really 9.3.3.

It does say 9.3.3.

Nevermind. I reinstalled from my 9.3.3. installer and that solved the problem. Thanks anyway. Thanks too, for the tremendous updates!

post-29964-084322000 1307734943_thumb.png

Archived