Font Size for iOS

Andrew Chuter

Very pleased with the progress made on iOS and enjoying using it on my i-Pad. As someone with poorish eye-sight I would value a more gradual progression in the Font Size availability i.e. going from 24 to 3o in Font Size is to big a jump (i find 24 is too small while 30 is too large).

Thanks

Andrew

Very pleased with the progress made on iOS and enjoying using it on my i-Pad. As someone with poorish eye-sight I would value a more gradual progression in the Font Size availability i.e. going from 24 to 3o in Font Size is to big a jump (i find 24 is too small while 30 is too large).

Thanks

Andrew

Font sizes (and color choices) are parts that are currently shared between the Mac and iOS apps. I can certainly see where some of the choices that work well in the Mac app are less than ideal in the iOS app. Over time I expect we will address some of these shortcomings.

Thanks for the feedback,

Scott.

• 6 years later...

Please add a few more incremental font sizes in for Accordance iOS.

Not all fonts are created equal. The point size in one font can look very different in another.

The font I use seems to need either a 19 or 20 point size.

21 point font is too big and causes bad line breaks. 

18 point font is too small and hard to read for my aging eyes.

19 or 20 would be just right.

Thanks.

Edited by William Cross

Yes, I have read that article before and it is excellent. Studied Graphic Design in college and always appreciate great typography.