Running Accordance on a PowerBook G4

Dr. Nathan Parker

I need to run a copy of Accordance on my old PowerBook G4 just for some light studying needs. Since Accordance 10 is Intel only, what was the last version of Accordance that was G4 compatible? 8 or 9?

I have my v8 unlock code, but I don't have a v9 code as of yet.

Is there a way I could purchase a v8 to v9 upgrade key in order to run Accordance on my PowerBook?

For all my Intel machines I'm going straight to 10 soon.

Thanks!

What OS is the powerbook running? Accordance 9 supports PPC, 10.5 I believe.

Nathan, for similar purposes like yourself I'm running Accordance 9 on my old TiBook G4 (867 Mhz / 768 Mb ram), OS 10.4 with NO problem!

If your PB G4 has even better specs you should be more than fine :)!

@Joel It's running 10.5 (Leopard). I've got it as "up-to-date" as possible. :-)

@Tomi It's a 12" PowerBook G4 with 1.5 GHZ of processing power and 1.5GB of RAM, so Accordance should scream on it. ;-)

I just need to do some light/simple Bible searches on it from time to time (and use my Intel machines for the heavy stuff), so if there's a way I could upgrade my 8 key to 9, that'd be great.

Thanks!

We do not sell version 9 any more, but if you order a version 10 Collection we will supply version 9 for you to use to upgrade your version 8.

Perfect. That'll work out just the way I need to. Thanks for the info! Once I have a little bit of free room on my CC, I'm planning on shooting for Essential 10.