Where is the file NIV text?

countach

Whenever I do a Search ALL to search everything, it stops half way through saying "Where is the file for the NIV text"?

I have NIV-GK installed, but it is working fine and installed correctly.

Looking at the installation log, it says that a module called NIV was installed straight after the NIV-G/K module.

I've looked through the Arrange Modules dialog and I can't find any NIV module listed that I could remove.

I can't see any "NIV" module in any of the Accordance directories under Modules, either that I could add to satisfy the dialog box.

Not sure what to do. I certainly don't need the NIV module, since I have NIV-GK, but I don't know how to stop the error message.

This is a bit of a mystery since the Search All simply searches all installed modules, so if it is looking for the NIV, that text must appear in Arrange Modules, and removing it would solve the problem. However, if you were searching a user defined group, you would need to edit the group and remove the module.

However, it IS worth keeping the NIV since it now has poetic and other formatting, which are not available on the NIV-G/K. If the module is installed, you can update it from the Bible Unlock 3 CD. If not, you would need a code, which we will supply at no charge if you own the NIV-G/K. In your case, you could try copying NIV and NIV Notes from the CD to the Modules folder, and telling Search All where they are.

Ok, I dragged the file off the Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite. Probably NIV was already in my list of modules but I couldn't find it.

Ok, I dragged the file off the Zondervan Essential Bible Study Suite. Probably NIV was already in my list of modules but I couldn't find it.

Archived