expanded instant details

A. Smith

I love that you can now press cmd to see your fav lexicon in instant details. However, I have two questions. First, is there a way to scroll the instant details window? Sometimes the entries are very long and will not fit into the (relatively large) instant details window I have open? I understand if there is not (after all, If you want to study a word that much just open the lexicon!) but it would be nice. Second, it doesn't seem as though BDB is showing up correctly. Often when cmd mouse over a hebrew word, the section of BDB is unrelated to the usage of the particular passage i'm in. I understand that this is very difficult with the tagging, roots and whatnot, but it makes the cmd-mouse feature not as useful in Heb as it is in Greek. Thanks for any help.

I attached a screenshot, but I'm not sure how helpful it is since you don't get the curser in the shot. I am cmd-mousing over עד on the fifth line of the hebrew text. I hope this makes some sense.

post-29320-125900270776_thumb.png

If your mouse is already over the word and you want to see all that BDB has to say, why not triple click the word? It will open up BDB just as quick as putting the info in the instant details window. Then you can just hit command-w when you are done. Instant details is for instant details not complete lexicon articles. Sheesh man. It is like trying to fit a Kittel article on a flash card.

Joe, you're right. I always forget about the triple click feature. Thanks,

Archived