Mounce Dictionary Locked - can't open my workspace!

justin4jesus

Windows 8 PC

Accordance 10.4.3.2

When I open accordance, I'm presented with a file window asking for the location of the Mounce Greek Dictionary Text. I'm not sure where it is but when I attempt to open the Mounce Greek Dictionary.atool in he tools folder it tells me it's locked.

After that I get a blank screen and can't open my workspace. Where is the dictionary and why can't I open my workspace?

As it stands now I'm locked out.

Are you saying when you navigate that location menu and select Mounce Greek Dictionary.atool in the tools folder it is telling you it is locked at that point? I apologize for asking for clarification but I am unsure if you are meaning from clicking on it or from navigating to it from the dialogue box.

-Dan

It sounds as if you need to contact tech support. They can screenshare and figure out what is happening.

• Like 1

Thank you Helen, I will.

@ Dan - yes, that's precisely what's happening. I did notice today, by browsing to the file, that it is also 0mb in size. I think that might be related.

OK, that's easy then. Delete it from the Library panel and then reinstall it.

• Like 1

Are you saying to delete Mounce resource from within Accordance and reinstall? Do I reinstall via the software update?

Thanks

All I have is some basic pull-down menu options since my workspace and resources don't open. Library not available from the app. Forgive my ignorance but how do I delete a resource?

Thanks Helen, I got it. I created a workspace, remove the resource and used easy install to update. Working perfectly now!

• Like 1