Pulpit Commentaries

Tom Castle

These are some of my favorite commentaries. I'd love to have these as a Module. Is this a possibility???

Tom

Can you tell us who publishes them and whether there is an etext available?

Users

Anyone else interested in these commentaries?

I know that I would! It really is a great resource. I know that I like it better than JFB.

The publisher is Hendrickson Publishers. I've never seen this in an etext. I do know that PC Study Bible has it, Logos Bible Software has it and Ages Software has them.

It would be wonderful to have these with the search capabilities of Accordance. It's nearly mind boggling. :D

I haven't as yet had the pleasure of using this set, but the limited

feedback I've received has been very positive.

I'd be interested if it was made available.

I haven't used this commentary for many years, but I remember it being very good. I would be interested if it were to be made available.

I know that I would! It really is a great resource. I know that I like it better than JFB.

I agree with Tom. The set is uneven but there is so much material that you can usually find something worthwhile. PC would be a solid addition to Accordance.

• 2 weeks later...

I use this commentary set often in sermon preparation. I find it it to be very helpful.

• 3 months later...

Helen,

Any status on the possibility of getting these?

• 6 months later...

Helen,

I wanted to bump this up on the board and see if there is any possibility of getting these?

Can I vote again? and again? and again? This would be a great addition!

Helen,

I will add my vote in for this set as an Accordance module! :D

as i did the day the Thompson came out, I will buy this the moment it is available.

as i did the day the Thompson came out, I will buy this the moment it is available.

I have the AGES version, but I would purchase an Accordance module, as it would be more useful.

Jack Caviness

Is there a reason that this particular thread doesnt get answered?

We don't usually respond to module requests but we do watch them, and gauge the responses. I sent a letter today to our Contracts manager asking the status of these, which are on the list among many other items that we want to get contracts for.

Fair enough. Thanks for the info.... :D

• 11 months later...

Helen,

I know you guys don't usually respond to module requests, but can you status this for me?? I'm getting ready to drop a LARGE chunk of change on some Accordance modules and would love to be able to include this one.

Thanks

Tom, I'm not ignoring you. This is one of those big projects that is on the list that we plan to do sometime, but I have no idea when we might get to it. It is not in the pipeline at present (not being prepared for release with Accordance). That is all I can tell you.

Tom, I'm not ignoring you. This is one of those big projects that is on the list that we plan to do sometime, but I have no idea when we might get to it. It is not in the pipeline at present (not being prepared for release with Accordance). That is all I can tell you.

Thank you for the update, Helen. This is helpful at any rate. :)

Am I inferring too much into your statement by saying that it sounds like Accordance has the OK to work on the Pulpit Commentary at some point down the road?

I would love to see this as well. I have missed using it, but am not compelled to fire up Parallels just for this one resource. Also, I think Accordance could do so much more with it than Logos did.

• 8 months later...

Hey Helen. I just wanted to inquire on this one more time. I'm dying to get this in Accordance. Is it 'in the pipeline' yet? I look forward to your answer.

Sorry, there is nothing more to report. It's on our wish list but has not been pursued yet since we have so many other projects in the pipeline.

It does not seem that there are many people waiting for this series.

Archived