Interlinear on iPad?

mrderek

Hi there

Is it possible to open up an interlinear on the iPad? I can't seem to find any articles on it.

Cheers

• Like 1

It's on the list of desktop features we'd love to port over, but will not be in 2.0.

Any idea when 2.0 will be out... I know you do not like giving dates at all. You think it will be released next week and only to discover suddenly there is a bug that takes 3 months to get out..... But can we get any kind of hint when we should look for it?

-Dan

Once again, let me remind everyone that all the features of Accordance are currently available on any tablet running a full version of Windows.

Dan, I always look at the version history. A good guide for setting expectations. ;o)

It is interesting looking at different developer strategies of other apps, and while I understand what Dr j says, I need something revolutionary to move me away from an iPad.

I have one piece of software which just keeps coming out with enhancements which have taken it into a league of its own, but I think the team is very small.

I have another piece from a world leader and the initial product had promise but we got really buggy version that made it unusable and we were stuck with it for two years. The latest release is well over a year old and fixed most of the major bugs but with no new features us users have been requesting. The company have even stopped monitoring their user forum.

At least the accordance team are listening and actually involved in the discussions. we are getting regular versions and frequent bug fixes. I would love a simple interlinear, English and original language, but just having my library, including tagged versions on a reliable app with me is a tremendous help.

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

Well I remember some place them mentioning the next major release was set back do at first reading it for iOS 8 (i think iOS 8 broke something ) and then all thrust was on getting 11 out. So I think we are talking months in a worse case scenario and maybe even just weeks. But this is pure speculation.... UKF I hope you get your interlinear before 3.0 comes out but who knows how high a priority it is on the to do list.

-Dan