Highlighting problems (color order is shifted)

Guntis

I had highlighting color style set in Accordance which I synced with the Accordance for iPhone. Then I added 1 additional color ("Conclusions") near the bottom of the highlighter styles list (see attachment_1), highlighted few verses, synced with iPhone again. Then decided that the new color is placed in the wrong place in the highlighter style's list, so I moved it up to the top of the list (see attachment_2). Synced again with the iPhone. Highlighting colors in the iPhone match the ones in Accordance for Mac, the same order (see attachment_3), but when I tap on any color to apply this highlighter, colors being applied to the verse don't match the ones I tap on.

For example, I see "Conclusions" highlighter at the top of the list (right after the "Clear Highlight", see "attachment_3" picture), but when I tap on it, verse is highlighted with the orange color ("Very Important!"), which is next in the list below it. And so every color from the top until the "Parallel 3" at the bottom is being applied with one line shift. I was so frustrated with this bug that I removed Accordance on my iPhone completely, installed anew, synced again, but no change, the same one line shift. It seems that the problem is in the Accordance for Mac

post-634-092035800 1317553450_thumb.png

post-634-078576300 1317553460_thumb.png

post-634-013940400 1317553498_thumb.png

I had highlighting color style set in Accordance which I synced with the Accordance for iPhone. Then I added 1 additional color ("Conclusions") near the bottom of the highlighter styles list (see attachment_1), highlighted few verses, synced with iPhone again. Then decided that the new color is placed in the wrong place in the highlighter style's list, so I moved it up to the top of the list (see attachment_2). Synced again with the iPhone. Highlighting colors in the iPhone match the ones in Accordance for Mac, the same order (see attachment_3), but when I tap on any color to apply this highlighter, colors being applied to the verse don't match the ones I tap on.

For example, I see "Conclusions" highlighter at the top of the list (right after the "Clear Highlight", see "attachment_3" picture), but when I tap on it, verse is highlighted with the orange color ("Very Important!"), which is next in the list below it. And so every color from the top until the "Parallel 3" at the bottom is being applied with one line shift. I was so frustrated with this bug that I removed Accordance on my iPhone completely, installed anew, synced again, but no change, the same one line shift. It seems that the problem is in the Accordance for Mac

Archived