Hyperlinks open into another bible

Tom Castle

Hey there. Again, I'm probably being dense...

In the image below, I'd like for any scripture references that I click on in area 1 and 2 to open in window 3... Not in the main bible. I thought I had it set up to do this before. Isn't this possible?

post-33-0-18829400-1406246265_thumb.png

Also, is there a way to stack 1 and 2 on top of each other to the side of my main bible window?

Don't know if there's a way to accomplish your first question, though an option click on the reference will show you the reference (or you can see it in ID)

to set it up the way you suggest is reasonably simple. I have uploaded a movie file for you.

EDIT: well I tried but it wouldn't accept any of the formats I tried.

I have put it in my drop box here.

Ken thanks for uploading the movie for me. I watched it and I'm aware of doing it that way.

However, I'd added the Bible Notes and Thompson as Parallel to my main bible. Is there no way to stack them on top of each other as parallels? Hope this makes sense.

I don't think so, but tab tying the modules will do the same thing won't it? They're not texts so you aren't looking for cross-highlighting...why do they need to be in parallel?

I spent a few minutes playing with the gear icon that lets you move a parallel text up and down. As far as I can tell, that only allows you to do one on top and two on bottom (or vice versa), but not one on the left with two on the right that are stacked on top of each other.

(P.S. If Ken can't do it, chances are good it's not doable!)

Hey Ken,

Yes, tab tying does the same thing. And it's really not an issue other than satisfying my curiosity :)

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Tom Castle

Tom, glad we were able to work something out on that issue :)

(P.S. If Ken can't do it, chances are good it's not doable!)

Abraham, that is not even vaguely true. There is so much about Accordance I don't know, but it's a very kind (if inaccurate) compliment. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Good point. Your chops are impressive, all the same. It takes a village to help learn an advanced software program!