Highlighting and Adding Notes to Anything (and syncing them back, of course!)

Bodie Quirk

Accordance on the iPad is a dream come true! But it is only the beginning!

Since I am to make my iPad my main reading device, and now that I have Accordance on the iPad, I would sure love to start reading and marking up my Accordance tools. Mainly, this means two things: 1) Highlighting and 2) Adding notes. The Kindle App for iPad has this nailed. If I could do this in Accordance, rampant happiness would ensue.

Thanks for making this dream a reality!!!! It is awesome!!!!

Highlighting is on our planned list of improvements, but you can already take notes. The red dots to the right of a verse represent the existence of a note. Just tap and hold on a verse reference to add a note to that verse.

One thing that would be great is back up notes to mobile me, that is a quick easy way of backing up too.

Highlighting is on our planned list of improvements, but you can already take notes. The red dots to the right of a verse represent the existence of a note. Just tap and hold on a verse reference to add a note to that verse.

Joel,

I think he meant being able to add notes to all modules, not just scripture and highlighting for all modules is important too.

Archived