User Tool

Fr. Rusty

Dear All: Home sick, trying to work on creating a user tool.

App keeps crashing when making hyper-links to scripture references.

( I might add, this is when it is trying to show me I have made a mistake in the formatting , the way the reference is entered etc. , any mistake on my part crashes the App right after I get a dialog box stating my mistake. )

Very frustrating as it takes the whole Accordance App down, then have to bring it up, resize all Workspaces again, move all the floating pallets back where they go, start again, crash again- endless circle.

Is there anyway to work in the "create a user tool section" in some sort of isolated format so that when it crashes it does not take the whole Accordance App down, but just the "create a user tool section" ?

Thanks,

Rusty+

We believe this crash has already been fixed in the upcoming free upgrade to Accordance 9.2, released soon.

We believe this crash has already been fixed in the upcoming free upgrade to Accordance 9.2, released soon.

Thanks Joel: I will just wait on that, see what happens from there.

Appreciate you.

Rusty+

Thanks Joel: I will just wait on that, see what happens from there.

Appreciate you.

Rusty+

I had this problem when I imported a user tool. If you want to try and get round it before the next release is available then you need to be able to edit the part of the tool that is incorrect first. It did allow me to do that. Once it was corrected it was fine. This issue was finding the error, although I had a good idea where it was.

The two issues I had were an incorrectly formatted reference and a heading that just consisted of a reference.

Regards

Steve

I had this problem when I imported a user tool. If you want to try and get round it before the next release is available then you need to be able to edit the part of the tool that is incorrect first. It did allow me to do that. Once it was corrected it was fine. This issue was finding the error, although I had a good idea where it was.

The two issues I had were an incorrectly formatted reference and a heading that just consisted of a reference.

Regards

Steve

Thanks,

Rusty+

Archived