Search history popup

Sean R.

The search history popup correctly displays Greek characters for previous word searches. It does not, however, correctly display Hebrew characters. Rather, it displays Hebrew word searches utilizing an English font. I remember a few versions back this was standard for all search history (Greek or Hebrew). Was original language support only added for Greek (and not Hebrew) to the search history, or is this a bug that was recently introduced?

The search history popup correctly displays Greek characters for previous word searches. It does not, however, correctly display Hebrew characters. Rather, it displays Hebrew word searches utilizing an English font. I remember a few versions back this was standard for all search history (Greek or Hebrew). Was original language support only added for Greek (and not Hebrew) to the search history, or is this a bug that was recently introduced?

It's working fine for me

post-5629-031310200 1297270409_thumb.png

I was a bit too quick to post this question. Seems it was only affecting one search window (I have multiple BHS-W4 search windows open; the others, now that I check, are functioning normally). Thanks!

Archived