Remove Item Not Working

Darin Allen

I ran across this while teaching a training seminar on Saturday, and others were able to confirm. The Remove Item option is not working in the Library as of 10.3. This applies when trying to remove modules, workspaces, or folders from the Library. The option is grayed out. Others who were on a version before 10.3 (i.e. 10.1) did not have this problem.

It's still working for me. Are you sure the Library wasn't opening as a popover (more likely when you have a smaller projector window).

Not working for me either.

Helen, you are correct that my Library was set to hover as a popover, and changing that fixed the problem. Is this a known bug or is there a reason that this feature is unavailable when the Library is set to hover as a popover?

Yes, but there's been a change here. In prev versions it just wouldn't delete with no popup indication or anything. Now, it displays a pop up as if it is deleting it and still doesn't. Definitely seems inconsistent since now a popup does display over the popover, but it doesn't delete it.