Find in Library

mikes

I've come to the place where my accordance collection of tools is more then I can keep in my head. I often find myself believing that I have a tool, but don't know where to find it... another related issue with respect to using my tools is when looking at the list, I cannot quickly and easily get anything beyond the name of the tool. For example, the tool "Luther" requires that I open the tool to figure out what it is.

The "Library" tool is just not as useful as it should be. Why not take advantage of Accordance's existing capability and create a tool to show, search and navigate to your tools and texts? Here's what I would love to see:

Create a "Library" Tool that contains all the tools you offer and has some way of identifying what you have installed... search by:

1. "Title" (the full name of the tool such as "FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT BIBLE STUDIES: SIX STUDIES FOR GROUPS OR INDIVIDUALS",

2. "Content" which would contain the "About the Text" content...

Ideally there would be a link to open the tool/text in Accordance (if you own it) just like you do in the "Library" view today, and/or a link to the website for the specific tool to find out where you can purchase it.

• 3 weeks later...

I second this request. My Accordance library is so large that sometimes I don't know where to find things. I very much like the library window BUT we can only search for the module name. This becomes a little rough when module names are short or amalgamated words

Archived