"Missing" modules after OS reinstall

JAC

I've been having a lot of crashes with my Mac running Leopard PPC. So I spent the last two days preping and re-installing from the DVD the OS. When I finally got the use of my system back, I started checking all my main programs. Accordance loads up fine and seems to be OK except that some modules are not showing up in the library window. (I'm running v9.6.6) I checked the folder where the text and tool modules are installed and they are all there. It's just that Accordance only sees some of them. When I try to approach the situation from the module end by double clicking on the module, I get a message that says I need to provide an unlock code. Other modules that I got with the program at the same time open fine.
I'm also running v.10 on my PC and all the modules run on it for now but I've got other issues with that machine and am seriously considering a similar re-install there. I don't want to have to deal with the same (potential) problem on the PC.
* Is there a way to force Accordance to recognize my modules on the Mac?

* Perhaps I could copy the same modules from the PC to the Mac, but would they work on the Mac if I did?

* Is there anything short of the "take no prisoners" act of completely deleting the program and all associated files and reloading it from Accordance that might get me back to work again?

Thanks, John

PS I hope I don't have to ask the same question on the PC thread after I deal with my less than trustworthy PC. Keeping fingers crossed.

It's not a good idea to install from the DVD anymore. Any problematic modules are best removed from the Library tab and then reinstalled in Easy Install. On the PC I would definitely do a complete removal and a clean install using Easy Install. That way you should have the latest update for each module.

If a code is requested when you try to open a module, either you aren't logged into the correct account, or you own modules that are not registered in your account. You should contact the office about those cases.

To clarify my original post: I was referring to the Mac OS install DVD, not anything related to Accordance.

Also, the modules in question are modules that are included in the basic package when I first bought Accordance. They all should work but like I say, there are some that are unmoved since the original install of Accordance that do not show up in the library while others do. So I can't figure out how to get them to show up in the library window so that I could somehow prod Acc to look for them. When I double click on them in Finder, it sends the alert to Acc as it should but Acc says it needs an unlock code. The only code I find when looking on my account page is one related to installing v. 10 on the Mac since my machine/OS combo only supports 9,6,6. ... Now I'm wondering if some pref file got corrupted or deleted. I guess I could just delete Acc on the Mac and to a full install, but then I don't know where I've got all the little, out of the way files to clean out to really get a "virgin" landscape to do a re-install.

Thanks for giving us all a serious helping effort, John

Please contact our tech support and they can take a look at your Mac and help you sort it all out. There are just too many variables to do this on the Forums.