Crash searching for Greek

arcanemuse

I was in church tonight and they were talking about a Greek word. I went up to the search all and selected Greek and typed in the spelling the best I could figure how to and whammo. Dead. Crashed. Lost all my notes I was taking as I forgot to save. I use a user tool to take church notes and every so often you have to hit save there at the bottom of the edit window and I spaced it. I tried again... after saving what I reentered and blammo. Crashed again. Recovered again. Had to hit my head on the tree one more time and so... once more.. crashed AGAIN. I gave up. I believe I was searching for graphos. I might have spelled it wrong but it shouldn't have mattered. It should have just returned the loser message saying there was nothing to find. Am I just that stupid or is there something amiss with the Greek searches? I'm using the latest version, 10.1.1 on 10.8.2.

I cannot reproduce this. What were your Search All settings? What modules and fields were you searching per the pop-up menu?

Oops, I got the crash now, we'll look into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a crash also doing a search all on "ολος ο νομος" - It seems to make it most of the way through and crashes as it is searching journals - hope this helps.

We have tracked down and fixed the bug in the Search All with Greek and Hebrew. Expect a point upgrade very soon.

• Like 1