iOS 8 & Accordance keyboard

Ken Han

iOS 8 allows custom keyboards. Perhaps Accordance can make available a custom keyboard now. The stock iOS Hebrew keyboard is barely usable as is. Also, Accordance keyboard can perhaps provide an extra row with common search items such as <and>, <or>, etc.

• Like 4

I've wanted something like this for a while. Maybe iOS 8 will make that easier to accomplish.

I'd like this, too. I'm not much of a fan on the current iOS keyboard in any application. I'm really looking forward to trying out some of the third party keyboards that have been promised for iOS 8.

• 4 weeks later...

Third party keyboards with self learning, send all your inputs to their Server. And they can read all what you have written.

And I don't want that!

For me a keyboard from Accordance were nice, especially on my 4S the search field is to small and I can't go left, if the input is to long. And so I have to delete it if I want to make a change and write all new.

For me that is the most horrible pain in iAccord. A go to left and right button for the cursor is an absolut need.

Greetings

Fabian

I would like a quick key for the keystroke I use more often, like [, ] , or < or > or AND OR, etc...

• Like 1