Polytonic keyboard switching in user notes

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I am entering User Notes against verses I am translating and I am on occasion entering Greek words in the notes. If I use the Polytonic keyboard, which I prefer to do, I can enter Greek mode with my hotkey (Command-<downarrow>) but I cannot return to English hitting it again. The way I use the Polytonic in OSX I have just a single hotkey which goes to the next language in the list. I only have two - US Eng, and Greek. Thus I don't use a pair of hotkeys but just one. It appears that Acc 10 does not recognise the switch back. I tried setting a second hotkey to back through the list but that made no difference. To switch back I have change the font from Helena to Helvetica Neue Light (after hitting my keyboard hotkey) and then I'm back in English. Interestingly if I just switch the font as soon as I type my next character it switches back to Helena and I'm typing Greek again. So I need to do both actions to get back to English.

BTW, the font list popup has a lot of entries in it and its necessary to scroll all the way to the H's to find these fonts. A recently use shortlist at the top of the pop would be nice.

This is OSX 10.8.2 and Acc 10.1.2.

Thx

D