Hurray! Another feature request

jarcher

I hate posting feature requests since I know that you guys are under pressure with other projects and that you already have too much to do. Moreover, the fact that you just released another update makes me hestitant to ask for more. However, if you consider it worthwhile I would love to see an option that allowed the user to display the text palette only when the edit window was open (similar to the instant details fade?). For us disadvantaged 12-inch Powerbook users the extra space is always welcome. I'm not sure that the text palette is used anywhere else so it may not normally need to be displayed unless your are editing user notes.

Just one more for an ever-growing list...

Thanks for all your hard work and today's update.

Jeremy

Well, we are working on other space saving ideas, and you do have the nifty command in the Windows menu to hide and restore all the floating palettes with option-command-zero.

The Text palette is used in several other windows so I do not think your idea is practical, maybe a keyboard shortcut just for it, but we are running out of those.....

...and you do have the nifty command in the Windows menu to hide and restore all the floating palettes with option-command-zero.

I wasn't aware of that one. That works for me!

Archived