Looking for Windows Beta Testers

Darin Allen

I'd like to be considered for Beta testing. I have beta tested for Bibleworks software and currently own Accordance, Bibleworks, and Logos.

I would very much like to be a beta tester. In addition to Mac, I am running a variety of Windows platforms which include: Windows 7, Windows 8 (on tablet and laptop).

I would like to be a beta tester. Right now I am using an old Bibleworks app until this gets done. I have a huge interest in helping it to get ready! Also, as a programmer, I am quite aware of what types of issues need to be tested! Thanks

Shane Griffin

I have been using Accordance for several years. I currently use it on MacBook, Ipad, and Iphone. I would like to become a beta tester. I also use Logos, but currently using Accordance more than anything.

Thanks,

Greg

Hey Darin,

I would like to volunteer for the beta. I have been a long term Accordance user. Unfortunately, I'm now without my Accordance as my Mac died yesterday. I can test on Windows 7 or 8. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tom

I would love to be a Windows Beta tester. I have a vacation in the next month and would enjoy trying out your program. I have heard so much about it and am looking for an alternative to Logos. Thanks.

If there's still spots open, I would like to be a beta tester also. I have Windows 7. Thanks!

I'm interested as well. I have Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 available for testing.

Would love to test Windows Beta of Accordance - current Logos 5 user lined up to switch to Accordance, on Windows 8 Pro. Thanks!

I'm very interested in participating in the beta testing program. Thanks for the opportunity. I'd be willing to test both Windows 7 and/or Windows 8.

Edited by jamesb75

I would love to help out with the Beta Testing. I am a Seminary student working on my MA in Biblical and Theological Studies. I had a Mac and was running the Original Languages Package on the computer, however my mac crashed and I did not have the money to purchase a new mac, so I had to buy a cheaper PC laptop, I am missing my Accordance Program and wait eagerly for the full release. I used Greek, Hebrew and English tools, and miss them a lot in my studies!

I will be testing on Windows 8.

Edited by Nkellogg
  • Like 1

I would like to be a Beta Tester for the new Windows version of Accordance Software.

Thanks!

Hi,

I've been using Accordance for about 5 years and would love the opportunity to participate in the Beta testing. I have mac and windows 7 machines side-by-side and so am able to make comparisons of the windows beta to my mac version (9.6 though). I have very limited experience with the other two major windows Bible tools (Logos and Bibleworks), but I never bit the bullet to learn either of them since I read that Accordance was porting to Windows! Additionally, I have some experience in software testing and bug reporting.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bryan

Edited by bbushong

I'd love to test Accordance for Windows I have Accordance on a Mac already I have Win8 on my PC.

I would be delighted to take part in the Beta testing for the new windows version. I have a Mac and have been using accordance for apx 6 years now. I also work with a Windows 8 laptop and would be more than happy to feedback my experience in running the Beta on that platform. My organisation work closely with Microsoft - so I am well used to participating in Beta programs. If Windows 8 is an issue - I have a number of windows laptops that I can text whatever versions of Windows you would prefer testing happen on.

Many thanks for your consideration

Nigel

I would also love to help out testing this beta. I am running Windows 7 64 bit.

God bless.

Having been a beta tester for many games from the early 80's and recently going to school and getting 2 associate degrees in programming I would concider it an honor to be able to beta test this software. My main reason for getting my degrees in programming and continueing to earn other degrees is to put my faith to work in the computer field and be able to work on things related to my beliefs. Since my beliefs stem from the bible what better way to advance my learning than to use and work with programs related to the bible and the study of it. I havenot used bible software before as it never really occured to me that it was out there. So I recently secided to get some trials of bible software to see how they worked and maybe get an idea to write my own. Being as funds are low I have to make wise purchases and make good decisions on the software products I am going to use. I happened to come accross this site in reading some reviews on bible software and seen the looking for beta testers and thought that I would give it a shot. You cann't get picked if you don't put your hat into the mix. I am almost complete in getting my bachelors and then will be working on my masters in divinity.

Edited by Mzirad1

I would like to test a copy of the Windows Beta. I bought accordance 9 last semester for a biblical interpretation class with the Basilisk emulator for Windows. I did this with the comment from my professor that the Windows native was coming out in the summer and that it was an awesome program in his opinion. I work as a Juvenile Justice Minister now with Youth for Christ and would love to be able to use Accordance more smoothly when making lessons. I really like the program but it is too much of a hassle switching in and out of the emulator to be used when preparing a lesson. So it has been back to the paper versions lately.

Thanks for the consideration,

Jordan

I'd very much like to test it out to write about it for Christian Computing Magazine.

I would love to be a beta tester! As an seminary student, studying both OT & NT, as well as hebrew and greek. the use and exposure the beta would receive, while I use it at my college would be great in finding bugs! As well as prove to all the windows users ( myself included), to wait for accordance over purchasing another suite. Thanks!

Hi, I would be very interested in beta testing the Accordance for Windows software. I am currently running Windows 8.1 Pro Preview with Media Center (Evaluation Copy, Build 9431)

I have beta tested the Windows OS beginning with Windows 95 to present. I came upon your site through Bill Mounce's; Basics of Biblical Greek. I am taking the course and that is another reason I'd like to be part of the beta for Accordance 10 for Windows.

Thanks, Nicholous Rogers

Hi Joel.

Just wondering if I could be added to the group.

Helen mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I could be added to the beta list for 10.3 on Windows.

I'm just returned from holidays, hence this delay.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

I have used the Accordance for Mac since at least the early 1990s, from its earliest versions, but have not used v.9 with emulator on Windows. I use both Mac (10.8.4) and Windows (7) every day. I am ready to do some beta testing on the Windows version if still needed.

Thanks,

Barry L. Ross

I would like to to be a Beta Tester. I am a PhD student of Semitic Languages at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. I am also familiar with the software.

Please contact me at: richardwmedina@gmail.com. Thanks.