LSJ Unabridged Causes the iOS App to Crash

Alan Kurschner

I loaded the LSJ to my iOS which caused it to crash. Now at every attempt to open up my iOS App it crashes after a second. Any thoughts? I hope I do not have to delete the ap and download it again, since I would lose all my settings.

Thanks,

Alan

In Settings.app > Accordance, turn Remove Saved Session 'on'. This will make Accordance start without attempting to load LSJ.

And, the code written to support LSJ was just implemented for Mac 10.1, which means it wasn't in iOS 1.5.3. The next update (1.6) will support it. I thought we had planned to include a disclaimer in Easy Install, but evidently this is not the case. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I thought we had planned to include a disclaimer in Easy Install, but evidently this is not the case. Apologies for the inconvenience.

v1.5.3 of the iOS app should install the module without issue. Then when trying to open the module, the user should see a warning that the module cannot be opened with the current app version. However, there is a bug in the logic which is allowing v1.5.3 to try to open the module and that's causing a crash.

Both issues are fixed and will be part of the v1.6 release.

Scott.