Instant Details Box

RGarcia

Hi all! I am new to Accordance ( I just made the switch) and I need help with this problem. I am using the ESV with notes and and crossref. Whenever I place the cursor over the cross reference (for example, Mt 3:12), the verse is displaying in the Instant Details box in Hebrew. Is there any way to have it display in English? I'd appreciate some help with this please. Thanks

Hi all! I am new to Accordance ( I just made the switch) and I need help with this problem. I am using the ESV with notes and and crossref. Whenever I place the cursor over the cross reference (for example, Mt 3:12), the verse is displaying in the Instant Details box in Hebrew. Is there any way to have it display in English? I'd appreciate some help with this please. Thanks

Go to the menu Accordance/Preferences/Tool Display and check what you have listed under the hypertext setting for text and alternate text.

I hope this helps.

John Fidel

In Preferences: Tool window you can set these options for all new windows for all the tools. It's better to do this first, then individually set as default the different texts you may want to hypertext to from specialized tools like lexicons.

Archived