IOS 1.3 No maps in Sacred Bridge

David Knoll

Now that I had the app updated to 1.3 I seem to be missing the maps in Sacred Bridge. The text is there and also map titles but the maps themselves are missing.

EDIT: They reappeared when I changed the font size under Text Views (not Tool Views) from 21 to 30. They remain even if I return to 21.

Now that I had the app updated to 1.3 I seem to be missing the maps in Sacred Bridge. The text is there and also map titles but the maps themselves are missing.

EDIT: They reappeared when I changed the font size under Text Views (not Tool Views) from 21 to 30. They remain even if I return to 21.

Versions prior to 1.3 could not display image thumbnails so we had internally set the default tool hyperlink thumbnail preference to either very small or no thumbnail and then we would manually draw in a picture hyperlink icon. Now that v1.3 can actually show picture thumbnails in updated tools, it still took a trip to the display settings view and a tap on the Save button to reset the picture hyperlink thumbnail size to something more reasonable.

Scott.

Archived