INFER command causes reproducible crash

Tom Wagler

Hello,

I just wanted to report that Accordance has a reproducible crash when I try to run the INFER command. I open a window to KJVS Jn 7:38; Open new LXX-B window and INFER the first window searching for words, number of: 4, Search range All Text; Launch with "Enter" Key. Interestingly, if I use the "search" button instead of launching with the "Enter" key, the search runs fine. ??? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Tommy

I cannot reproduce this crash. Please post screenshots of each tab, and details of the Accordance and system versions you use.

That's strange that you cannot reproduce it. Must be something with my system. I've included the screenshots of the first tab Screen Shot 2012-01-13 at 3.11.30 PM.pdf and then with the second one added Screen Shot 2012-01-13 at 3.12.22 PM.pdf just prior to keying "Enter". If a crash report would be helpful I could send that to you also.

Accordance Version:9.5.2

Mac OS X 10.7.2

Thanks

Tom

Oh, the Enter is on the Dialog not the subsequent search button? It still won't crash for me. What happens if you hit Return instead? Perhaps the crash log would help, please email it to me.

I'm sorry, it was the "Return" key that was causing the crash. Not sure why I wrote "Enter". I guess that comes from not looking at your keys much. I'll email you the crash log.

I'm sorry, it was the "Return" key that was causing the crash. Not sure why I wrote "Enter". I guess that comes from not looking at your keys much. I'll email you the crash log.

I can reproduce with using return. I can also confirm that a mouse click on the search icon is successful (i.e., no crash). I also tried several other verses, and the same behavior is true (namely, keying return causes a crash; clicking the search icon is successful).

Archived