Select Search Entry Field area inconsistent

Abram K-J

I know there's a name for the search entry field selector box/options, but I can't call it to mind just now! At any rate, it seems to be bouncing back and forth as below, even when I don't make any changes in that particular zone. 10.3.2 in Mavericks.

post-31802-0-61718700-1384282811_thumb.png

post-31802-0-50801700-1384282820_thumb.png

And now this, where "Scripture" moves across the border and into the entry box. Related to the above?

Anyone else able to confirm?

Sorry to keep posting on this topic, but the issue seems to be spreading, or at least more prevalent than when I first realized (all on a MacBook, 10.3.2 in Mavericks). This step leads to this result here.

Could you post your workspace where this is all happening? In my (admittedly simple) workspaces, all of the sizes are staying consistent.

Sure. What I use more often than not is a three- (sometimes four-) workspace session.

It was happening in two of the workspaces, each of which is attached in the zip file.

Joel--is this enough, or do you need more info, etc. from me to diagnose? Happy to provide if so. I took out my User Tools from one workspace to make sure you'd be able to open it properly.

AKJ workspaces.zip

Yup, I believe its better now. Let me know how it goes once the first 10.3.3 Aleph goes out. Thanks!

Great! Thanks, Joel. At first I noticed it in my peripheral vision as the little search entry field boxes (what are those called?) were flickering. I thought maybe I had just been starting at a text for too long!