User Interface Questions

Robb B

When I perform a search for a word or verse sometimes I want to view a verse that comes up in its context. Is there a way to click on a verse or select it to show the passage around it, or do I need to do a new search for that? I am using the emulator. I don't know if that makes a difference on this question or not. Thanks for your help.

It's the same on any system. You can click anywhere in the verse and click the Context button on the bottom of the Resource palette. You can also open the More Options section of the Search window and us ethe Add context pop-up menu to add a specified number of verses around each "hit" verse.

Thanks for your response! I have another question. The modules I have for Accordance contain several Greek tools. Whenever I click the icon to use a Greek tool, it by default comes up with Louw and Nida. I would prefer the default Greek tool to be BDAG so I don't have to select it from the drop down list everytime. Is there a way to change the default tools? I have spent quite a bit of time in Accordance looking for a way to do this and in the help files and I can't find it. Thanks for your help.

Archived