Greek Diagram update--thanks!

Abram K-J

I noticed last night that Greek Diagrams upgraded from 2.0 to 2.5, with what appears to be the addition of the book of Revelation. Just wanted to say thank you!

Edited by Abram K-J
  • Like 2

Oh, great! I must have been pretty blurry-eyed when I scrolled through, since I missed that the first time. Glad to see the module coming closer to completion.

• Like 1

How come I don't see any updates? What Greek Diagrams are we talking about (GNT-T)?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Relatively new user to this module–is it possible to print a selection from the module? I know that would be helpful for my study.

Thanks for the info!

I looked at the print option, and tried to save as a PDF – no success. What you can do, however, is take screen shots and print them. If someone knows another way, we'll get a post to get us straightened out.

And thanks, Accordance folks, for the updates. Your diligence in improving our existing resources and adding to what is available in Accordance is much appreciated. Now if you could only add more time for study to my schedule?

• Like 1

Julie, thanks for your post. I have tried going the screenshot route, but it's a bit too tedious for me with my small(er) screen. If we could see this as an option implemented in the future, I would appreciate it greatly. I typically store my exegetical work in notes on Evernote, so it would be helpful to save these as pdfs and attach to those notes.

As others have said, I too am grateful for the updates. A huge blessing!

• 7 months later...

Is there an approximate date that can be given for the remaining diagrams yet to be made available? (The Gospels... Matthew in particular?)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I'm interested in purchasing this product, but here from product sales "There is a bug in version 11.0.3 of Accordance that doesn't allow the diagrams to show up at all.  The developers know about the problem and are working on it.  The latest news I have from tech support is that the next release to Version 11 will fix the problem."

Any projected date for Version 11?