printing is not working

Bryan

I installed Accordance 7.4.2 yesterday on my Mac running 10.4.11 Tiger. When I attempt to print anything, I get the print dialog asking for the Printer settings. However, choosing Print or Print Preview causes nothing to happen. The Print dialog goes away but the "processing page" progress bar never appears and no printing happens. Choosing "Print to PDF" gives me a dialog box asking for a location and file name, but after that gives the same result: no printing.

I have rebooted the computer, and printing works fine in all of my other programs. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

I guess nobody replied because nobody has an answer for you. I wonder what printer is set in the Accordance print dialog? Maybe you need to reset that.

I guess nobody replied because nobody has an answer for you. I wonder what printer is set in the Accordance print dialog? Maybe you need to reset that.

I get the same thing no matter what I try. Hm, I guess I'll try reinstalling the program.

Reinstalling is not going to make a difference. Please call the number for tech support (407-339-0266) and ask for me.

Archived