Holman Bible Atlas

ryangeer

Is it possible that there are there any plans to add this as a module?

• 8 years later...

The Holman Bible Atlas is now available for Accordance. Only $14.90 through Monday!

Crossgrade pricing from other Bible software platforms is available for only $5.50!

For more information, please see today’s blog post.

This atlas has some excellent graphics. When teaching Bible geography the cross-section and 3D views are really helpful. I bought this atlas immediately. Some are duplicates of the ones found in the HCSB Study Bible but this is still worthy of purchase, especially at the current price.

• Like 1

I haven't seen the version date on the product page or the  blog announcement page, but from the cover I assume it is the 2014 version. Is that correct?

—Joseph

I haven't seen the version date on the product page or the  blog announcement page, but from the cover I assume it is the 2014 version. Is that correct?

It is the 2014 edition, but I’m not certain if there’s anything different from the previous edition other than the cover.

• Like 1

I agree with rick, My 1998 print version has 132 maps and 298 pages the same as the 2014 version so not sure what the difference is but will keep looking.

There are some very minor lay out differences with where text finishes on a page but i havent found any differences between the text, images or maps.

The accordance version doesnt include the indexes either at the front or the back of my printed copy. (Which is a shame as i like indexes rather than search) but the maps have been very well formatted and can easily be used for projection as they dont have the main text with them.

Edited by ukfraser