How to tell which collection I own

bradk

I've lost track of what level I have bought into Accordance. Originally I purchased I believe 8.x and upgrade step by step to 10.2. Along the way I added products. Now I wonder what upgrade options are available. If I open the upgrade calculator it tells me how much it would cost to upgrade to each level if I already owned different collections. But I don't know what collection I own. It tells me the Advanced collection retails for $999.99. But from the Esssential Collection it would cost $599.99 and from Bundle 9 BIble Study it would cost $499.99. It also lists the things which would be added to my library if I upgraded to the Advanced Collection. It tells me that the total of the added items would be $1107.89.

So how do I tell where I am and what my various upgrade choices and costs would be?

Thanks,

Bruce

You may just want to call or email support directly. I was previously in a similar situation and they explained what my upgrade options were, how much they would cost, and what they would add.

You can use the Upgrade calculator for the earlier collections and bundles and it will show you if any modules are missing from a specific package.